Huawei China announced its new tablet in June 2017 and was also put on the markets in June and Huawei is continuously updating its tablet devices and is considered a MediaPad M3 Lite 8 of small appliances, it fits from Reed to the acquisition of a small tablet device and close to devices Portable with a screen size of 8 inches.
Features and price of MediaPad M3 Lite 8 tablet:
- The tablet size and dimensions are 213.3 x 123.3 x 7.5 mm (8.40 x 4.85 x 0.30 inches).
- The device supports one nano-SIM card and weighs 30 grams (10.93 oz).
- The home screen supports touch and is made of S-IPS LCD and has 16 million colors.
- Its screen size is 8 inches or 185.6 cm and covers the device by 70.6%.
- The screen resolution is 1200 x 1920 pixels and around 16:10, which means that’s about 283 pixels per inch.
- The Huawei tablet is powered by PLATFORM OS Android 7.0.
- The CPU of the device is octa-core 1.4 GHz and is of type Cortex-A53.
- The device supports an external memory card and has a size of up to 256 GB.
- It has two 64GB internal memory, and the RAM is hardened to 4 GB, and for another mind it is 32GB, and the RAM reaches 3 GB.
- The rear primary camera is 8 megapixels, 8-megapixel front-facing camera, and 1080p video resolution.
- Supports GPS positioning but does not support the radio.
- The battery is non-refundable and has a capacity of 4800 mah lithium-made.
- The device comes in gold, white and grey, and is priced at 270 euros.
This was all about this machine, but we don’t guarantee that the above information is 100% accurate, so if there is any problem, please contact us.