In conjunction with Samsung’s version of its Galaxy Note 9, Samsung has released its Galaxy Watch Smartwatch, which operates on the Tizen OS system and is unveiled in August 2018 and was offered for sale in the markets the same month.
Features and price of Galaxy watch:
- The Galaxy watch supports the GSM/HSPA/LTE Network and communication system and supports the electronic calling card called Esim.
- For the size of the watch body and its dimensions is 49 × 46 × 13 mm and that is 1.93 x 1.81 x 0.51 inches.
- The overall weight of the watch is 63 grams, and it is equivalent to 2.22 oz.
- The clock is made of 316l stainless steel and is dust-and water-resistant by 50 meters under the water of type IP68.
- The Super AMOLED screen type is one of the best brands to display color clearly and contains 16 million colors and supports touch work.
- The screen size has reached 1.3 inches and it equivalent to 48.1% of the body of the whole clock.
- The 360 x 360-pixel screen resolution features a 1:1 display and about 278 pixels per inch.
- The dual-core CPU is 1.15 GHz, 4 GB internal memory, 1.5 GB (LTE), 4 GB, and 768 MB of RAM (model BTT).
- The systems are supported as NFC, Bluetooth, and GPS positioning.
- For battery, it is a non-removable battery selectable battery of Li-ion 472 mah and supports wireless charging and lasts for up to 72 hours.
- It comes in black, silver, and gold and is priced at 220 euros.
This is all about this hour, and although we do not guarantee that the above information is 100% accurate and if any error is received, please contact us.