LG announced its smartwatch LG G Watch R W110 in October 2015 and became available in the markets in the same month, and also compete with the Moto 360 watch because they are using the same system of Android Wear, and the clock came in a circular shape and a harmonious view.
Features and price of LG G Watch R W110:
- Do not support the clock cellular technology for network and cellular communications and support SIM cards.
- The size and dimensions of the body at 46.4 x 53.6 x 9.7 mm, which means 1.83 x 2.11 x 0.38 inches.
- The weight of the hour is 62 grams, which is equivalent to 2.19 ounces.
- The watch is built of stainless steel and aluminum, and the clock is designed to resist water with IP67 technology with about 1 meter underwater for half an hour and also intended for dust resistance.
- The home screen of the clock is a pole type that supports touch and contains 16 million colors.
- The screen size has reached 1.3 inches, which means it covers the body of the watch by 44.2%, and the screen resolution reached 320 x 320 pixels by 1:1 and 245 pixels per inch.
- The clock’s internal system works with platform OS Android Wear and can be upgraded to version 2.1.
- As for the CPU, the quad-core 1.2 GHz has been manufactured and Cortex-A7.
- For the internal memory of the clock, it has reached 4 GB and has reached 512 MB of RAM.
- The watch supports the photo viewer, MP3 player for music, and the rate of heartbeat and spin measurement.
- Supports voice dialing with commands and supports Bluetooth.
- The battery capacity is 410 mah and is non-removable and is lithium-ion and has a fast charging of 10w and in mixed-use, the standby mode may reach 48 hours.
- The watch has a black color, and the market price is 270 euros.
And do you like this watch? We do not guarantee that the above information is 100% correct, and if there is an error, please contact us.