In August 2014, Samsung unveiled its smart Gear S, and in October 2014, it traded on the market, and with its distinctive features and a dramatic look with a curved clock that always fascinates Samsung, although of course, it is compatible with Android phones it works with Samsung’s system.
Features and price of Gear S:
- The smart clock supports network connectivity with GSM/HSPA technology and also supports Nano SIM.
- The clock size and dimensions of the body are 58.1 × 39.9 × 12.5 mm and 2.29 x 1.57 x 0.49 inches.
- As for the weight of the watch, it was 67 grams and that equivalent 2.36 ounces.
- The clock design is resistant to dust and water IP67 up to one meter underwater for half an hour; the watch strap is changeable.
- The screen design comes in a Super AMOLED, touch-enabled display and contains 16 million colorants.
- The screen size of the clock is 2.0 inches and covers about 53.4% of the body of the watch.
- The screen resolution is 360 x 480 pixels at a width of 4:3 and that equivalent ~ 300 pixels per inch.
- The dual-Core 1.0 GHz CPU came from the Cortex-A7 type.
- The internal screen memory is 4 GB, and that is 512 MB of RAM size.
- Supports GPS positioning and Bluetooth feature and does not support the radio.
- Supports photo and video viewer and supports music playback and audio MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV player.
- Supports voice memos, phone calls, and voice commands.
- The battery is made with a non-removable system and a 300 mah lithium-ion battery that operates up to 96 hours.
- The colors in charcoal, black and white are alskiai, and the market price is 300 euros.
This was the essential characteristic of the clock, we do not guarantee that the above information is 100% accurate, and in case you encounter a problem please contact us.